Basic introduction of RJ45 connector
Author：danny / time：2018-06-07 / The number of clicks：832
A technical term, the RJ45 interface enables quick connection of the RJ45 connector, which is used in a network card or HUB. This transparent connector links two ends of a twisted-pair.
In fact, RJ45 is a type of network interface similar to RJ11, but different in terms of scope of application. RJ11 interface is used for connecting telephone lines, thus it is commonly known as a "telephone interface." However, the RJ45 interface is installed on both ends of the twisted-pair cable, which is conveniently plugged into a hub, a NIC or a Switch that essential for network communication.
According to international connector standards, the RJ45 interface has eight-position modular jack or connectors with crystal clear appearance; hence, it is called "Crystal Head". The RJ45 8-pin connector requires a specific identification method. First, the connector is held facing upward, towards the 8 small gold-plated pieces and facing downward, toward the other end where a large rectangular port filled with network cables is found; then facing towards oneself without the small plastic bayonet. It can be observed that the small gold-plated pieces from left to right are followed by the first, second, then third foot of the RJ45 interface……
Nowadays, the Internet is an indispensable part of people’s lives, whether for the purpose of learning or working. Therefore, the RJ45 connector plays a vital role in the market. There are many brands and types of RJ45 connectors that address market needs. RJ45 connectors can be classified as either industrial or non-industrial.
The performance of industrial RJ45 connectors is not limited vis-à-vis the specifications of non-industrial RJ45 connectors. Industrial RJ45 connectors comply with all ISO/IEC 11801 standards.
1. The physical dimensions of the network socket connection adhere to IEC (60) 603-7, 8-pin “RJ45” standards.
2. The number of cable termination conductors for the network socket is 8.
RJ45 connectors have multiple quality characteristics and product performance.
1. Excellent sealing and waterproof performance ensure that RJ45 connector can be used under different environments and achieve the best performance quality.
2. Complete masking system ensures that no attenuation occurs during signal transmission by the RJ45 connector.
3. Safe locking system technology prevents RJ45 connectors from disengaging during use, resulting in unstable signal transmission.
4. High-speed information transmission helps achieve maximum data transmission function in the shortest time possible, reducing energy wastage.